I remember celebrating the new year. I blinked my eyes – and suddenly it was the last week of February. What is going on?! It’s hard to keep track of time these days, but I’m here to remind you there’s only one more week left in February. As such (and because I care) I want to take a quick breather to remind you that this year’s Sale-a-Bration offerings end on February 28. I don’t want you to blink your eyes and miss out.
In today’s post I’m going to remind you of all the benefits you can enjoy during Sale-a-Bration. I’m also going to share some of my favorite products and projects from Sale-a-Bration. It’s a small look back so you don’t blink and miss the rest of Sale-a-Bration.
RECAP: Stampin’ Up!’s 2021 Sale-a-Bration Benefits
Sale-a-Bration is Stampin’ Up!’s annual sales event that gives us several ways to earn free product and great benefits. The party lasts two months (January 5 – February 28) this year. That’s because there will be another Sale-a-Bration event later this year. How incredible is that?!
Click on the image below to download a copy of this brochure for yourself:
Today I’m going to walk you through the three ways you can get the most of out this year’s Sale-a-Bration event. Please be sure to soak it all in so you are ready to start earning!
During Sale-a-Bration, you can earn exclusive items from the Sale-a-Bration brochure for purchases (before shipping and taxes) of Stampin’ Up! products you already love – that includes purchases from the Annual Catalog, the 2021 Mini Catalog, the Clearance Rack or other Online items (like Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions). Like last year, Stampin’ Up! is offering two levels of Sale-a-Bration items this year:
- Free with $50 Purchase. For every $50 you spend, you can select one Level One item to add to your order. Here are the items included in the Level One offering:
- Paper Blooms Designer Series Paper (#155222)
- Darling Donkeys Stamp Set (#155264)
- Approaching Perfection Stamp Set (#155282)
- Oh So Ombre 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (#155225)
- Corner Bouquet Stamp Set (#155273)
- Heal Your Heart Stamp Set (#155291)
- Flower & Field Designer Series Paper (#155223)
- Free with $100 Purchase. For every $100 you spend, you can select one Level Two item to add to your order. Here are the items included in the Level Two offering:
- A Touch of Ink Stamp Set (#155233)
- Berry Blessings Stamp Set + Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper (#157613)
If you think shopping is a fun, easy way to earn rewards during Sale-a-Bration, then you are going to love the second way – HOST. Because most of my customers are online and only purchase for themselves, I like to describe this reward as a SHOP BIG benefit.
When you place a Stampin’ Up! order for more than $300 between January 5 and February 28, you will automatically receive the adorable Punch Party stamp set, which three great punches. Here’s the set:
This is my FAVORITE way for you to save during Sale-a-Bration, and it’s perfect for you! Between January 5 and February 28, you get the following with your $99 Starter Kit:
- Your choice of $125 in product for $99 (with free shipping)
- An assortment of FIVE packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Papers (Brights, Subtles, Regals, Neutrals and 2020-2022 In Colors) in the new patterns that will be available in Stampin’ Up!’s 2021 Annual Catalog.
But there are more amazing reasons to join my team during Sale-a-Bration:
- Your Starter Kits is shipped with FREE SHIPPING!
- You will earn a 20% discount on all purchases immediately after joining (and for as long as you are an active demonstrator). What an awesome benefit!
- While Sale-a-Bration rewards don’t accrue to your Starter Kit, you will earn all the Sale-a-Bration rewards that customer earn after your starter kit with an opportunity to earn rewards available to demonstrators.
- When you join my team today, you will receive loads of inspiration from our team – our InKing Royalty Facebook group always shares amazing, inspirational projects, but there are so many more when we get our hands on new products.
- You have no obligation to ever sell or share with anyone (although it makes you really cool if you do) and no obligation to buy another thing if you don’t want to.
- You earn my undying gratitude and respect. ❤️
If you have thought about joining and want to be a part of an amazing online community of stampers, please email me today. I’d love to answer your questions or set up a time to chat with you. If you are ready to join my incredible team, CLICK HERE.
Sale-a-Bration Favorites and Inspiration Projects
Now that I’ve refreshed your memory about all of the wonderful ways you can earn during Sale-a-Bration, I want to share some of my favorite products from this year’s Sale-a-Bration and projects I’ve made with each. Sale-a-Bration wraps up February 28. You might see a couple of repeats where I doubled-up on Sale-a-Bration products. You can click on any of the projects to see my original post for each.
Flower & Field Designer Series Paper (#155223)
Oh So Ombre 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (#155225)
Heal Your Heart (#155291)
Paper Blooms Designer Series Paper (#155222)
Approaching Perfection (#155282)
Darling Donkeys (#155264)
Punch Party (#155300)
I don’t want you to miss out when Stampin’ Up! goes away. With so many ways to earn free product or benefit from being a part of my team, this is a GREAT time to take advantage of all that Sale-a-Bration has to offer. February 28 – that’s your last chance. ♥
If you’d like to review all of the Sale-a-Bration options in my online store, CLICK HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today!
The Chicks are Here!
Stampin’ Up! has released two bundles that you are going to want to check out! CLICK HERE to learn more about the Hey Chick Bundle and Hey Birthday Chick Bundle – both are available today.
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – Q3ETY2QK – when prompted. Thank you!